If you want to feel the wind, then rent a bicycle for a cycling tour!
Ororon Rental offers rentals from just behind the ferry terminal.Not only do they have transport for the island, but fishing goods and more for a total outfitting shop! Most people use Teuri Port as a base for their trip around the island or to the footpaths through the interior. This shop is right in the middle of that base. The owner Tatsu Moriwaki services and maintains the machines, so all the bicycles are in perfect shape for your ride. Accidents like loose chains or the like are unheard of in all but the most extreme accidents. In addition to bird watching, if there’s something you’d like to know or any problems you encounter, or even if you’d just like to chat, they’re always happy to listen!
- ○ Leisurely Course (up to 4 hours) 1,000 Yen overtime fee 200Yen／1 hours
- ■Electric Bicycle
- 2 hours 1,600 Yen 4 hours 2,200 Yen
- ■Scooter 50cc
- ○Leisurely Course (2 hours) 2,000 Yen Overtime Fee 500 yen／30 minutes & Fuel charge ○Rush Course (1 hour) 1,500 Yen Overtime Fee 500yen／30 minutes & Fuel charge
- ■Scooter 100cc
- ○Leisurely Course (2 hours) 3,000 Yen Overtime Fee 500 yen／30 minutes & Fuel charge ○Rush Course (1 hour) 2,500 Yen Overtime Fee 500yen／30 minutes & Fuel charge
- ■Car Rental (Kei Car)
- 3,500 Yen up to 1 hour Overtime Fee 1,000 Yen/30 minutes & Fuel charge
TEL: 01648-3-5125 (Business and Private)